Spread the love

MinerOne ICO Review

Hi everyone! Today we are going to review MinerOne & it’s ICO. You will find everything like what is MinerOne? How it will work? What is the benefit of MinerOne? Who Build MinerOne? That mean’s about MinerOne team & advisor. Then we will give you information about MinerOne ICO details information.

MinerOne ICO

What is MinerOne?

  • MinerOne is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded bitcoin mining operation built and managed by a team of data centre industry experts on behalf of the ​MinerOne Community​. MinerOne is something different. It’s Not a pool. Not a cloud. MinerOne is today’s most advanced mining equipment and low-cost electricity. So everyone will make profits.

How MinerOne will Work?

MinerOne invites all of you, who have interest in mining to join MinerOne together as a community and then to share in its output. You can become a MinerOne community member by acquiring MIO Tokens. The output in bitcoin of each mining centre, minus electricity costs, is converted to Ethereum (ETH) and distributed to ​MIO Token Holders on a monthly basis via Ethereum-based “smart contracts”. 30 percent of ​MIO Tokens are set aside for management, staff, and maintenance. The remaining 70 percent are distributed to other ​Miner One Community Members​. There’s no other hidden fee in this minerone. So, this is the system that how will MinerOne work.
15 February 2018– Official MinerOne ICO launch. June 2018– 1st block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation June 2018– Miner One B-Wallet launch (iOS-, Android- & desktop-ready) August 2018– Miner One payment card available to Miner One Community Members November 2018– 2nd block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation

MinerOne ICO Review By BitcoinKing

What is MinerOne?

  • MinerOne is a cutting-edge, crowdfunded bitcoin mining operation built and managed by a team of data centre industry experts on behalf of the ​MinerOne Community​. MinerOne is something different. It’s Not a pool. Not a cloud. MinerOne is today’s most advanced mining equipment and low-cost electricity. So everyone will make profits.

 Want this type of Review for Your ICO? Email me (asibur.etch@gmail.com)

How MinerOne will Work?

MinerOne invites all of you, who have interest in mining to join MinerOne together as a community and then to share in its output. You can become a MinerOne community member by acquiring MIO Tokens.

How-miner-one-will-work

MinerOne Working System

 

The output in bitcoin of each mining centre, minus electricity costs, is converted to Ethereum (ETH) and distributed to ​MIO Token Holders on a monthly basis via Ethereum-based “smart contracts”. 30 percent of ​MIO Tokens are set aside for management, staff, and maintenance. The remaining 70 percent are distributed to other ​Miner One Community Members​. There’s no other hidden fee in this minerone.

So, this is the system that how will MinerOne work. For implement this system, MinerOne community have some plan or steps. Right now we are going to talk about that.

 

miner-one-three-step-plan

MinerOne Three Step Plan

 

Their plan is to deploy mining equipment at up to three locations using funds contributed during the first ICO. One million MIO (1 MIO = 1 USD)​is the minimum amount that must be contributed to start operations. One location will be built using the first 1 million ​– 10 million. Their existing data centre in Lithuania can accommodate up to USD 10 million worth of equipment that is, up to 6’053 (​AntMiner S9) ​mining units for computing power of up to 84’742 TH/s. At this power, ​Miner One can mine 16 BTC per day on average using 8.7 MW of electricity. If, during the ICO, more than 10 million is contributed, a second location will be set up in Sweden. If more than 20 million is contributed, a third will be set up in Sweden also. So this is the plan, a big plan with big team right?

 Want this type of Review for Your ICO? Email me (asibur.etch@gmail.com)

MinerOne ICO Team

miner-one-ico-team-one

MinerOne Team

miner-one-ico-team-two

MinerOne ICO Team

miner-one-ico-team-three

MinerOne Team

miner-one-ico-team-four

MinerOne Team

 

ICO Details

MinerOne ICO Details

MinerOne ICO Details

 Want this type of Review for Your ICO? Email me (asibur.etch@gmail.com)

I think we are now at the end of the review. Last step to check their roadmap as roadmap talk about one project present, past & future. So, let’s see.

15 February 2018– Official MinerOne ICO launch.

June 2018– 1st block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation

June 2018– Miner One B-Wallet launch (iOS-, Android- & desktop-ready)

August 2018– Miner One payment card available to Miner One Community Members

November 2018– 2nd block of mining equipment purchased, installed and placed in operation

 

So that is the end of our ICO review!

Visit ICO


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *